Highest Quality and Safety
Our goal is to promote the highest of quality and safety measures as recommended nationally for women in pregnancy. We embrace evidence based initiatives which are directed to improving care for women and we are committed to reducing Perinatal Morbidity and Mortality.
When you walk through the doors of The Pregnancy and Family Life Center you will be greeted by someone who is ready to:
- serve you with compassion
- provide you with accurate information
- listen to your concerns
We offer free and confidential services:
- Pregnancy tests
- Medical confirmation of your pregnancy through ultrasound
- Caring, confidential staff and volunteers who will provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision
- Adoption Support and Resources
- Support throughout your pregnancy and beyond
- STI/STD testing and education
- Personal Finance Classes
- Assist you with community referrals as needed.
We offer free information and support in a confidential environment throughout your pregnancy and after. We provide peer counselling by trained, caring counselor during your pregnancy.
In addition to our limited medical services we provide support services, referrals, and resources. We will be with you thorough out your pregnancy and after. You are not alone.
We have a Food Pantry that is available to all our clients. We also participate in the Feeding Tampa Bay Feeding Program. This Feeding Program entitles anyone from the community to come and participate in or Food Pantry. You must become a client first. We give food out based on need. Most our clients are able to get food at least once a month. For our mom’s we have baby food and formula also. All items in our food pantry vary based on supply and demand.
We assist you with referrals to other community organizations during and after your pregnancy such as:
- Housing and Food assistance
- Social Services
- And many more