We need your Help!
Thank you for your prayers and your support, both of which are crucial to our ministry. And with your donation we can make a difference.
Here is a list of items that we are always in need of, at both our Inverness and Homosassa locations:
- Baby bottles
- Baby wash
- Baby wipes
- Baby Food & Formula
- Diapers (any size)
- Infant / toddler / children’s clothing (new or gently used; either gender; any size)
- Shoes (toddler / children’s / adult; new or gently used; either gender, any size)
- Maternity clothes (new or gently used)
- Adult clothing (especially women’s clothing; new or gently used, any size)
- Infant bathtubs (new or in good condition)
- Strollers (new or in good condition)
- Cribs (new or in good condition)
- Crib mattresses (new or in good condition)
- Pack -n- Plays (new or in good condition)
- High chairs (new or in good condition)
- Potty seats (new or in good condition)
- Children’s books (including cloth books for babies, board books for toddlers, and books for pre-readers through middle school level readers)
Inverness location only:
- Shelf-stable, nutritious, unexpired food, such as: canned food (fruits, vegetables, etc), cereal, jarred food (applesauce, pasta sauce, peanut butter, etc), pasta, rice. Multiples of a single type of food are preferable to one of an assortment of foods, so we are able to provide the same type of item to many families rather than to just one family.
The Pregnancy and Family Life Center is a 501(c)(3), private, not-for-profit, faith based, nondenominational, pro-life organization that assists pregnant women and families. We are an equal opportunity employer. Donations are tax deductible.